Merry Christmas, I hope you had some nice Christmas days.
I have added new cracks to the archive, so now there is more than 43000 cracks in the archive. Besides adding new cracks I have updated existing cracks with extra files. It's a job I have been working on for a long time, but it's still possible to find missing files.
As you can see in the earlier posts I have been working on the US releases and the releases imported to Europe. After the release of 2 packs of disks from USA it was possible to find many of the missing releases from the US groups. A lot of US cracks are still missing and the European imports of them also miss, so if you got any of these missing US cracks let me know. You can also look at the missing lists to see if you can help with missing files.
When looking at the US releases I'm still trying to find some ESI cracks without any intro added. I can see in the European imports that ESI cracked them, but I can't see anything in the crack that shows that ESI cracked it. Let me know if you can help me with any info.
31st December is getting closer and I want to wish you a Happy New Year. I would like to thank all the people who helped me in 2010.
1 comment:
Happy new year to you! Hope your project website will see the daylight in 2011.
Keep it up - Great work!
Post a Comment