As promised some days ago I would post some more information about the US games.
First I have to mention the Classic Concentration game which is quite a mystery to me. If you look at the Ikari and Triad imports there’s no cracker group mentioned, but nothing special there. Nik didn’t mention that often and Triad didn’t do many imports. Going through the US disks uploaded at CSDB I found a crack of Classic Concentration where the directory contains a “Cracked by U.S.A.F.”. Next problem is just that no one seems to know this group, so the mystery is still not solved.
Classic Concentration is one of the games from Sharedata which aren’t easy to find and it’s the same for the games released by GameTek. Since there were known as the budget games in the US, so it’s not games there wasn’t so much focus on to get those released, but I’m sure they will be found when going through more disks from US.
I’m still trying to find more US releases (the untouched ones, but also European imports I don’t have of these cracks). There’s still plenty on the missing list to find and also releases which aren’t mentioned in the missing list – simply because there’s no lists showing which games each group released.
If you can help with disks (that needs to be transferred or already are transferred) let me know. Ofcourse US disks are needed, but also disks for other countries can still help. Write me an email on c64heavenremove@gmailthis.com
No comments:
Post a Comment