Tuesday, April 21, 2009

39000 cracks in the archive and alot of fixing

Findng 89 releases doesn't take long time, so I took some time to cross check alot of existing releases. It turned out to be a good result on this as I found some missing files and got some filenames corrected - all this work to make the archive more accurate. Also found some recracks where the original were edited in memory (games from 1983 and 1984) and found the correct crack and removed the recracks.

Another group disappeared from the missing list - Shine. One of the members who were in the group sent me the missing cracks (plus some I didnt knew existed). Also the disks uploaded to CSDB from the US scene were a big help as I found alot of titles on the missing which I could add to the archive and remove from the missing list. Thanks to all the great work and help.

Over the next days I write another entry to the blog about the US releases.

No comments: