A late Happy New Greeting here. I hope you got well into the new year of 2008. This is going to be an interesting year as alot of disks are comming in to be transferred, sorted and added into the archive. Its also the year where X2008 will be held and once again we are going to transfer disks at the party. So if you are going then remember to bring your disks.
Kinda a remarkable step here as I reached 32768 cracks which is also known as $8000, which is one of the important adresses on the Commodore 64.
Alot of work has been done lately. Besides the working on the 2600 disks I mentioned earlier here then I also got time to look at some special releases. Some of them are kinda easy to get working on the emulators but others needs some extra work and in this situation I get help from alot of friends in the scene - a big thanks to all for helping.
No comments:
Post a Comment