Saturday, February 02, 2008

Passed 33000, Sly Spy Secret Agent and disks

First a short notice is that the archive contains over 33000 cracks at the moment. I havnt added so much titles lately, not because Im running out of material to add, but there have been alot of other work to do with some specific releases.

One of the specific releases are Sly Spy Secret Agent from Hotline. I got a few questions about this release and people sent me the Hotline tagged Genesis Project release where Hotline explains that noone else than Genesis Project can release this game as they stole it. I know about this release and it has nothing to do with this. Even that Hotline mentioned noone else could crack it then Hotline did their own crack later on. This is the release Im looking for. Sadly the release were found on a bad disk. As an extra note I can mentioned their version got 5 trainers.

Last time I mentioned about the 2600 disks and theres more work with disks going on. But still more disks are needed, several major groups did many cracks and I know for sure theres alot to be found still. So if you can help with disks either as transferred disks or we need to get them transferred for you. Contact me if you can help.

No comments: