Sunday, November 25, 2007

Working slowly these days

If you are looking in the archive list then you can see that the total number of cracks doesn't grow much. Theres more reasons for this, the first is I havn't used much time on the archive project lately.

Second reason is I have been looking on some specific games which needed some extra work to work on the emulators. Third reason is I have been studying a few mags which have listed cracks and the fourth reason is I have mostly been looking for cracks which are on the missing list.

Last reason is that the others and me have been working on transferring 2600 disks which contains alot of interesting releases. This needs alot of checking to make sure we can get so much on the disks as possible to work.

We are still in need of more disks and I realised how much stuff we need from the danish groups, but this doesn't make disks from other countries less interesting. So if you got disks and you will borrow them to us, then we transfer them.

No comments: