Thursday, September 01, 2011

44000 cracks in the archive

It’s been a while since I have posted here last time, but now there are 44000 cracks in the archive.

Besides adding new releases to the archive then I have also been looking at existing releases to search for extra files for those releases. This means a lot of existing releases has been changed. The extra files can be music rips, document files or picture files.

If you have followed my earlier posts then you know I have been working on those US releases lately. Also a lot of progress here as I found many untouched US releases, but also European import of the US releases. If you look through the archive list then you will see that the European groups imported and pal-fixed the same release several times. This is the reason why I have added some extra details to the missing list.

Also used some days to add cracks released in the period from 1983 to 1986. The job gets a bit more complicated as there’s no group abbreviation so I have to check the sysline or if the cracker wrote something inside the game. Still it’s great to look at those releases from the beginning of the scene.

Right now I’m working towards 45000 cracks in the archive and I want to thank everyone who’s been helping me.

No comments: