It’s time for an update today. It’s a remarkable step that the archive reached 40.000 cracks. As I mentioned before I think it’s possible to find 100.000 cracks for the Commodore 64. The calculation on how it’s possible to find 100.000 cracks is mentioned a while ago here.
As mentioned in earlier posts we got the mystery solved about Win Loose or Draw and Classic Concentration. Another mystery is probably solved soon and hopefully more US-releases will show up, so even more mysteries can be solved.
Besides adding new cracks a lot have been updated and even some releases separated into 2 groups. The project about finding extra files for existing releases in the archive continues. I have to admit I never realised there was so much work behind checking for extra files, but it’s an important part of the project as we get releases more accurate in the archive.
At last I have to mention the article about the c64heaven that you can find in Vandalism News 51. Enjoy reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment