I know it's been a while since I posted last time, but I have been busy working on the c64heaven project. First I must say the full site project has been a bit delayed. Hopefully I got more news ready about it soon.
One of the things that delayed is the filenames. If you checked the archive list lately you have seen alot of changes going on there and theres more to come. I have been going through the titles to make sure all of them are named correctly under each title. In several cases spelling errors or bad naming in the released made a different name of the zip. I have been trying to fix that lately.
Also got alot of stuff sorting lately. You can see the archive list are growing, but also missing releases are disappearing from missing list.
Thanks to all the people who reported back naming errors in the archive, but also to the people who helped me with missing titles. Also a big thanks to the people who help transferring disks and to the old sceners who dig out their old disks. Alot of nice treasures has been found.
No comments:
Post a Comment