Saturday, January 20, 2007

Cleanup, Sorting and fixing

I decided to try to post a new status more often. First I have to mention I got some more d64s files lately, thanks to the people who made them available to me.

The work on cleanup and fixing are being continued. The reason for doing this is because alot of spelling mistakes are found or game that are named incorrectly. An example could "Exploding Fist" which is actually named "Way Of The Exploding Fist". In this situation I have renamed the "Exploding Fist" files and then they are all together. This also causes that I have duplicates sometimes and those I try to fix too.

Besides that I still try to sort in some more releases. Its mostly pick searching where Im using the scene knowledge. A good example could be Sentinel Worlds which I only had as NEC release and as NEC & Sphinx release. I surely know that Hotline did import most of the games from USA to europe, so it was kinda missing. With some pick searching I found the import from them.

No comments: