Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas - 38000 releases in the archive

Merry christmas everyone... I hope you get some nice ideas with your family. Also thanks to everyone who helped with disk and information for the project. Hopefully we can find more disks next year to get more missing stuff found.

38000 releases in the archive- ofcourse alot of new ones, but also alot of extra files has been added to exsisting files - especially insutruction files, picture files etc. Another to step to make the archive even more perfect and accurate.

Besides just adding releases to the archive and finding extra files then I have been working on finding more clean US releases. Clean US releases is the NTSC releases without european import intros and PAL fixes. A few friends of me are currently trying to find some more relaseses, lets hope it gets a positive result. One of the games I have been looking at one game - Wasteland, which were cracked by NFI and imported by Hotline back i 1988. Till now I found all 4 disksides, but in the release they mention an extra file with the paragraphs which are needed to play the game. Hoprfully more info on this release later.

Another funny release to mention is the preview of R-Type (V1 version) and it seems that Phoenix and Conquest released all the 6 previews of the game. Sadly not all parts are found yet, but hopefully it can be found.

No comments: