Sunday, April 01, 2007

Still doing some cleanup and adding more missing titles

Been a while since I have posted here, but I have continued the work on the archive.

First of all some more cleaning up and fixing up on filenames there. This removes a few duplicates here and there, but also putting together some games where they had different names even being the same game and therefore were seperated in the list.

I have been cleaning out alot of missing from the lists. Thanks to all the people helping me there. Your work is great and it helps the project to get shorter missing lists.

And while writing about the missing lists. Except it to grow a bit as I got rather far going through the Internews magazines who had releaselists of the games. In those releaselists I found a few titles which I didn't have in the archive or in the missing list.

2 comments:

3ο Γυμνάσιο Κέρκυρας said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
3ο Γυμνάσιο Κέρκυρας said...

Nice try!!! keep up the good work!!! I want to know how to program the good old C64.

Do you know any website that takes you from the ground up to a more skillful level?